Travelling to cities in Europe is one of the most popular holiday destinations- especially among students. Here are all of the essential things you need to pack when travelling on a city break.
- Passport (although that is blatantly obvious)
- The correct currency for the country (euros, crowns, pounds etc)
- I would always advise taking a student card as a lot of attractions offer a cheaper student price
- Comfortable clothes. Although walking the streets of Paris or Milan may seem like a fashion parade, it is still a good idea to take comfortable clothes and shoes. You can still look chic in a pair of jeans and trainers.
- Toiletries (especially skincare) when travelling your skin can dry out and break outs become more likely. Make sure you pack all of your best skincare products to prevent this.
- A camera. Any city in Europe is packed with amazing scenery which you won’t want to miss snapping a pic of.
- Some evening clothes. Prague is a great example of a city with a buzzing and affordable nightlife. Don’t forget to pack an outfit to impress on a night out.
- European plug adapter. You can’t charge your phone without it.
- A day bag. As long as you can fit your money, phone, passport/id and sunglasses, then you’re good to go.
- Medication. Anything you have to take daily to things like ibuprofen and plasters. You never know when you might need them.
And that is pretty much all you need to pack for any European city break.
Have a safe flight!