New Year – New Me. A phrase thrown around constantly at this time of year. But just because January is a time to “do something new” doesn’t mean the cliches can’t actually benefit you.
Here are some New Years resolutions that will help to improve the mind- body & and soul.
Continue reading “New Years Resolutions to improve YOU”
Hanging out at home in your underwear. Lusting over Channing Tatum’s topless dancing Magic Mike. Eating Nutella with a teaspoon straight from the jar. Telling your friend, time and time again that you really would not like to join them and their boyfriend for lunch. The sweet sweet perks of singlehood. But for a lot of singles, this isn’t enough. Whether it’s relationship, or a bit of intimate fun people are on the lookout for something more, and the internet is the place to go.
Online dating app, Tinder has 50 million accounts, making it the most popular online dating service since its launch in September 2012. The app has made approximately 10 billion matches and united singles across the globe.
But what a lot of singles don’t know is that knowing a few tricks can help them get even more matches and be even closer to making that third wheel into a double date and finding their match made in heaven.
Continue reading “How statistics can improve your Tinder game”
Travelling to cities in Europe is one of the most popular holiday destinations- especially among students. Here are all of the essential things you need to pack when travelling on a city break.
- Passport (although that is blatantly obvious)
- The correct currency for the country (euros, crowns, pounds etc)
- I would always advise taking a student card as a lot of attractions offer a cheaper student price
- Comfortable clothes. Although walking the streets of Paris or Milan may seem like a fashion parade, it is still a good idea to take comfortable clothes and shoes. You can still look chic in a pair of jeans and trainers.
- Toiletries (especially skincare) when travelling your skin can dry out and break outs become more likely. Make sure you pack all of your best skincare products to prevent this.
- A camera. Any city in Europe is packed with amazing scenery which you won’t want to miss snapping a pic of.
- Some evening clothes. Prague is a great example of a city with a buzzing and affordable nightlife. Don’t forget to pack an outfit to impress on a night out.
- European plug adapter. You can’t charge your phone without it.
- A day bag. As long as you can fit your money, phone, passport/id and sunglasses, then you’re good to go.
- Medication. Anything you have to take daily to things like ibuprofen and plasters. You never know when you might need them.
And that is pretty much all you need to pack for any European city break.
Have a safe flight!